Monday 4 March 2013

22-J. Mcmanors 23- Will T

PAST - April 2000. It was Vicky B's 16th Birthday Party and we had a big BBQ at her house, lucy, amy R, Emma w, saz J and all the Dame Allens boys. It was the 8th and we got there at 4.30. I did some pole dancing and he liked it & he did some break dancing. We were sat outside the party and he kissed me. He worked in the copthorn. He invited me to the prom. I of course accepted because we got on very well, he had a lovely personality, very polite. Found out he liked Robbie Williams, Travis & Stereophonics. He had a nice smile and wicked cloths. He went clubbing from really young and told me I should try BAJA beach club. Got on well. ( note from 2004 saw him, he thinks he is Beckham with long hair and highlights)

Well it seems I wasn't always blunt and mean I was really nice about him in that. Beckham comment cracks me up though.I remember the prom I went in with him but kissed someone else. I don't think I did really pole dance in Vickis garden what an odd comment. I just cant remember or imagine what a dafty I was. Somewhere im my vague memory I remember him in Hawai shirts a lots?

Ive had cut and glued the email he sent me asking me to the Prom. Its really sweet but really casual, its like a really smart email incase a girl says no.

PAST- June 2000, It was the night of the prom. I did go to the prom as J's date but ended up with Will T. He was crying at the end of the night because he was leaving for wales and it was his last night. I had known him for 3 years, once I asked him out when I was 13 & he said no but then he asked me out some time later and I turned him down. HA!

I remember Will really well I had a soft spot for him for years. I even had an anaesthetic once and when I woke up drowsy I turned to my Father and said 'William T is lovely' then dosed back off !!! I dont think he ever did ask me out I cant remember that. Its so adorable. Hes also one of the few boys I knew from really young along with JP who my parents really liked .

The worst part of this diary is seing pictures of myself ahhhhh










No comments:

Post a Comment