Monday 4 March 2013

19- Douglas 20-Joel Daspet 21-Chris Smith

PAST ' June 1999. This party started in the day and was the first time I was sick from booze. I didnt fancy anyone at 1st but ended up with Doug. He was american & he was leaving the next day. He ended up in the bedroom with Ali!

PRESENT ' I think he had slightly ginger hair but its all I can remember.

PAST' January 2000 This Episode Began at 2.30 am just after the millennium. He was a french pattiserie chef  & I really liked him at the time. He smokes DRUM. We decided to stay together & wrote to each other, but I ended it because it was just not going to work out. (a note from a couple years later) Now has 20 inch black hair and likes blood. Very much a weirdo & really don't want anything to do with him.

There are a few smells that will always stay with you when you are older & that of teenage horrible messy room & scruffy cloths is something I remember. Joel is from the village im from in France so I would have been over there with my family and wanted to get out the house and rebel. I know I was shocked when I saw him a couple years later just a lost soul, talking about vampires. Creaped me right out.

PAST' Febuary 2000, Chris lives 5 minutes up the road from my parents house, so I knew him through Jenny & Emma. I saw him at the ice rink a few weeks earlier and we swapped numbers and he asked me if I would go out for a meal with him. I accepted. So on the 12th of Feb 2 days before Valentines day we went to Jesmond for a meal at Amigos. He was really lovely. Then on Val day he got me a red card ' Do you know what I like about you, everything' and a little necklace. We went to the movies and got home at around 12 and it was a school night so my parents were not happy. He was a total gentleman but I dumped him 3 weeks later because he was too sweet. And possessive and it annoyed me. He was from Heaton Manor, hes a tubby hippy but always says hi.

As we are getting further into the book I am starting to remember more. Its funny also how I not if the boys still say hello when I updates the Diary a few years on. Its shows how important it was to me to still have them greet me casually and acknowledge me. I remember Chris he was such a nice person, its so strange to say I dumped him because he was too nice... I remember the necklace exactly it was gold short, with a hanging purple flower on it, I kept it for years along with that Valentines card. My first one. Im also surprised to being allowed out for a meal at 15 on an evening !!! Everyone in the place must have seen how alkwardly teens date :)

I've put in the diary a cut out of a chain email that we all used to use to tell each other kind of if we were keen on each other, I must have liked the response of Chris to cut and glue this part !!







No comments:

Post a Comment