Thursday 21 February 2013

11- A. Moyer 12- Cato

Looks like plenty more kissing partners are about to be be uncovered. I wonder if I was in training for anything. Bearing in mind I'm pretty sure I had a huge brace throughout most of my early teens.

PAST 'October 1998 Small guy, bens best m8, who also goes to RGS. I was upset at Bens 'private' party because Aaron was there so I pulled him & he lent me his puffer jacket all night as the bouncy castle was cold. Don't like him as he is 2 immature.

PAST 'October 1998 It was at the same party as Ali. Cato was pi**ed & pulled all the girls. I don't really fancy him. See him round all the time at RGS. He has 4 fingers on one of his hands.

We all technically have only 4 fingers on each hand. Very un PC to write that. But we are somewhat more judgemental when we are teens. On reading about the bouncy castle party it brought back memories of having to get picked up by my dad somewhere far away in the country maybe??? and I recall being worried in case I smelt of alcohol or cigarettes in the car.




No comments:

Post a Comment