Friday 22 February 2013

Conflict =Time for a Pause

So im going to take a little moment out. To type up a few thoughts.

I decided to write this new blog ( The Guyry of  teenage girl ) , basically type up my own thoughts feelings emotions & opinions from a private diary that I wrote from aged 13. I had always been told by friends. Oh I wish I had kept one, I wish I could remember, I wish I had done this. Which eventually turned into, you should publish this, you have to keep hold of this book. Its comedy gold.

The first thought I had was to type up word for word aged 13-19 my full teenage years then get rid of the book. It was my life, my passage, my experiences and my growing up.It would take me months to complete a bit at a time & I would laugh maybe cry at some of the heartaches. There is something amazing about writing, about sharing your story. Something really real about writing down about your first real relationship, the first time you fell in love, the first time you were completely heart broken. And I chose to share all this.

Firstly I considered my partner Toni, my partners family,my family, my staff would all be able to read it.Everything about my life experiences! Well they are reading it, and I don't mind. The thing is the older you get, the more comfortable you are with yourself. With who you are, & where you came from.I wouldn't deny my youth & silliness for anyone.

I didn't love school, I didnt love myself, I changed countries & schools so many times, I was never settled. I was the french frog in 1 school, the roast beef in a another. I never fitted in. Or at least I never thought I did. But I met some really lovely people along the way. I would never regret or deny anything I have ever done because every story, tail, action is what has moulded my character.

I am an open book, I will tell you anything about me, I would share anything I owned with you. I am me.

The blog has been popular its not even 48 hrs old and has had 600+ views.

I must admit I did not think my own views would cause a problem, The hardest thing is coming across a line I wrote myself, a line putting myself down. When there was really no need. I want to reach out and stop myself from ever having been sad, or crying for the wrong boy. But it is what every single person goes thought in their experiences of growing up, kissing, dating, breaking up .... La Vida right?!

I have heard from a couple girls they would like me to remove their names, thats ok of course not a problem so real names are regular font and fictional names are in italics. To save confusion. :)

One thing I didn't plan to do was to ask everyone first, I didn't think I needed to contact a host of boys and girls who I hadn't seen for 15 years. But maybe I did. So I sent a quick message to them just to check everyone was ok with it. Well the boys love it one saying 'u cud have put a better picture of me up' another saying 'brought back some great memories' 'we were all kids & was good laugh, wouldn't want to change or forget my past' 'looking forward to future posts' . 1 boy wasn't so keen but again no problem. From the girls side everyone ive heard from finds it funny, likes it or reads it. :) on we go

I can see where the views are coming from so if you dont like it dont read it. No likkey No readdy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment