Thursday 21 February 2013

16- Andy Thompson 17-? 18- Stu Graham

Nearing towards the end of 1998 just 2 more kisses were to be had. This blog has now been live for 24hours and has had 425+ Views, which seems huge to me. So someone somewhere is enjoying it. Laugh with me, its only going to get worse.

PAST ' November 1998 Didn't know who he was. We started kissing, he felt my a** & that is when S. Lacy started a fight with me. He goes to Kings and I see him around.

2003 another note underneath reads '5 years on see him quite a lot at Baja Mood and Foundation'

One thing to add to the post 16, I remember this kind of fight,although I don't think we really fought. I know an older guy who was with S.lacy poured a beer over my head and pushed me around, or something like that, My dad remembers coming to collect me from the party early as I has cut the back of my head open being pushed in the bathroom against the soap holder, pretty serious stuff for a party full on teeny boppers!

PRESENT  Shona now hangs out with S.Lacy and im sure she is lovely :)

Please note that man underneath I think is the only person I ever kissed who's name I didn't know.

PAST 'November 1998  LAD in an orange shirt, All I knew at the times he was in a bedroom with Ruth P, he is now famous.

I think it was a biker grove person maybe or something like that ???I don't even know.

PAST' June 1999. I hadn't pulled for over 6 months and went to Mickeys leaving party in Jesmond. It was june the 25th 1999 & I went dressed in a suit & tie 2 B different. Stu was high which I didn't approve of, he's ok but then went to sleep at Shonas and pulled Ruth & avoided telling me

Note in 2001 I see him around quite a lot as he goes to foundation, he has changed he has got fatter. Hes a nice guy & always stops to say hi. (JP was also there one night & txt saying 'Im over here')

Its mean saying he got fatter so I apologise, I did too. Onwards and Upwards. Lots more random teen patter coming up. By the way if your reading the blog and know your name is coming up soon & want me to omit, let me know ill change your names haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment